Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MOVING MY BLOG

This is a notice to those of you who frequently visit this blog and to those of who have a link to any of the writings contained herein. I am moving the stories, the entertaining columns and the entertaining essays to http://macsbackporch.foxtail-farms.com. I have already started entering those writings into the new address. I will delete those writings from macsbackporch.blogspot.com on December 29, 2009. My intention is to make the new blog what Mac’s Back Porch was intended to be. Which is to say a blog that simply entertains you. This blog, macsbackporch.blogspot.com, will then become the place where I post political comments and more serious commentaries. I hope this move does not inconvenience you too much. It is motivated by a strong desire to know how many people are reading my fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment